English Nuance

19 Oktober


A few days ago, an English speaker guy called to my office.
The recepcionist couldn't speak English. And I was standing near them, so i pick the phone and start talking. In English, of course.



Unfortunately, I rarely speak in English. My heart beating so hard, my whole body shook, oh my, I'm totally nervous.
My right hand holding the telephone, while my left hand keep dancing on my phone's screen. Don't know what to do.

Actually it was a simple things. I just need to tell him, that our church have no service on Saturday.
But I'm so nervous to say a single thing in English.

And days goes on.
Today, the guy who called a few days ago really came to my office (church).
And I'm asked to accompany him, since no one could speak English.
Actually there is somebody who can, but didn't care much about it. (They don't want).

So, I have to do it.
I love the moments when I could speak in English. Really glad to have that chance.
Even though, it makes me thinking so hard, and make me realized that I need a bunch hours to practice speaking in English.
Speaking. Do conversation.
Not just practicing pronounciation by myself.


How could I start it?
With whom I should practicing?



Written on Friday.
18 Oct 2019

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Music

nlart · Maru