Commenting Ludovico Einaudi - Seven Days Walking + Suggestions (Eng)

27 November

Ludovico Einaudi's album titled 'Seven Days Walking' was completely released!

Actually this review written a little bit late, because this album was completed since last month (September, 20th). But i just want to give some appreciation to this album.


The First Album of this project titled Day One, first released on March, this year.
After that, every one month, an album released (April - Day Two, May - Day Three, and so on).
And it's ended with Day Seven, which released on September.
That's why I said before, 'completely released'.

This great album were featured by Ludovico Einaudi on piano, Federico Mecozzi on violin and viola, and Redi Hasa on cello.


One thing come to my mind when saw the complete tracklist of this album (which contain 80 songs) was 'How come he make such a beautiful music this much? He is way too genius and super talented!'

What a talent that he had to make eighty track of music like that? I'm still amazed.

Even though it's not pure eighty, because some tracks are similar.
For example like Gravity Day 1 and Gravity Day 2. At a glance maybe it sounds same.
But if we pay more attention, there are some differences.
Gravity Day 1 sound smooth and calm. While the Gravity Day 2 sounds more heavy, and have more pressure on it. Also on Matches Day 1 and Matches Day 3, Full Moon Day 4 and Full Moon Day 5, and so on.

On some songs, Ludovico just gave more variations, or played it on the minor key (i don't know the exact term for this, so pardon me if it's wrong xD).
For example in Birdsong Day 2 and Birdsong Day 7 (this is one of my favourite).

Despite the similarities on some tracks that may seems uncreative for some people, the variations still sounds legit. And i think it's not easy to make variations from one piece music.
So i still give a standing applause for this eighty tracks.

To be honest, i haven't listen to all of this tracks. It's eighty tracks, and taking many hours to listen all of it.
I usually listen to this tracks while working, reading, or going to sleep.
These tracks are somehow make me feel sleepy.
I often feel sleepy when listen to these songs. Perhaps because they really calm, and soothing.


Actually i didn't know much about this composer, Ludovico Einaudi.
What I knew it's just, he came from Italy.
When making this article, I just realized that his birthday it's November, 23. And he was born on 1955.

I met him (his music, i mean) by coincidence on Spotify. When I searched for piano trakcs, since I love this kind of music (i'm a fan of Yiruma before).
Tracks that make me fall in love with him are Nuvole Bianche, and Le Onde.
After met those tracks, i'm curious, and started to listen more to him.

And now, this experience bring me to Seven Days Walking.
If you are also a lover of classical music, I recommend you to listen to this guy, especially this album, Seven Days Walking.

Here I listed few songs of him that you might like.

Low Mist - Day 1
Listen on Spotify

Ascent Day 1

Gravity Var.1 - Day 5
Listen on Spotify

Ascent Day 5
Listen on Spotify

Low Mist Var. 2 - Day 4

Golden Butterflies Var.1 - Day 2

Birdsong - Day 2
Listen on Spotify

Ascent - Day 6



Or if you never listen to him, these are few recommended tracks :

Nuvole Bianche
Listen on Spotify

Le Onde

I Giorni

Song For Gavin

Night
Listen on Spotify



I just wonder, did he really memorize all of his songs's title? Especially, from the Seven Days Walking album?
It's sooo much. I can't even memorize it.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Music

nlart · Maru