I'm So Happy!

30 Januari

I tried my best to keep posting everyday, but it's not easy....
.

I got tooth ache in this few days, and it's really bother me. I can't eat properly, my appetite going worse day by day. Even my favorite food can't help me.
Fortunately, i have medicine to reduce the pain. And i feel really happy today.

First, i'm happy because of what happened last night.




This is my new friends. Recently, i tried to join with youth community in my church.
Even it's really scare me at the first time (as i've said in previous post), i glad that i could spend some time with them. To playing some games, share a story, and laugh with.
I'm really happy to know them, and for my decision at that day. The day when i decide to come to this community, although i got stomachache and really anxious at that day. My anxiety decreased as the time goes by.


Second, i've received my sallary yesterday.
Everymonth, i still feel excited and couldn't believe that i had my own money, my own sallary now.
I really feel grateful, because what God have done in my life.
I feel His love, His grace that surrounds me everyday. He always give what i need, and sometimes what i want too. He is extremely good to me.


Third, this is D-Day concert!


In the end, i just come to this concert with one friend from youth community (i've told before). I thought the others already paid the ticket, but no one buy the ticket, just me.
I'm excited and imagining all day what would the concert be.
This is my very first concert experience. Ohhh, no...no..., this is my second.

I can't wait for tonight concert. AAAAAA!
Hope it would be a great experience!



If i could express my emotion with a song, then it would be Happy from Area21.
Loop playing at the intro.

I'm so happy, i'm soo~
I'm so happy, i'm soo~
I'm so happy, like yea yea yea!

Have a good day everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Music

nlart · Maru