Bad Flu

23 Januari

It's getting worse than yesterday.
My flu.

I thought i had enough rest. On last Sunday, i spent my half day for sleeping.
Swallowed some medicine, and slept.

But i still have a cold and cough with phlegm.
I didn't took any medicine since Sunday. Just some mild medicine for my cough, plus i didn't drink it regularly. Just when i want to, i take it. Maybe that's why it's getting worse today.

I can't breath freely, i have a runny nose.
There are so much snot in my nose. Yeah, this is disgusting, and really irritating me.
That's why i decide to buy medicine, and eat another medicine when i'm home.

But i feel like i'm healthy.  I didn't have headache, didn't get cold, didn't feel weak. Even the medicine couldn't make me sleepy when the box said it's the effect.

I can't breath freely and this is really really really iriritate me so so so very much.
I hope i still could go to work tomorrow. I don't wanna miss a single day.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Music

nlart · Maru