Normal Day

25 Januari

Nothing 'big' happened today.
It's just a normal day.

I decided to take 1 from 4 absent allowance (do you understand what i mean? Idk the English word for this 😁). My mom need to get few things done by this afternoon, and i'm the only who can drive for her, and accompany her. Plus, there is another needs for our stall, and for our neighbor's wedding that will be held tomorrow.



After those things done, i take resting time. Because i'm still not feeling good. My cough still feel heavy, and it feels more complete by this runny nose. So so disturbing.
I slept for around 5 hours. Without any medicine. It's cool right? 😁

I got a-whether it's a good dream or bad dream, i dunno.
My senior on junior high school (my first love) visited my dream this afternoon. He look more handsome than usual, but got a bad role in my dream. Hohoho.
I don't have any idea, how could i dreamed about him. 'cause i didn't think anything, and imagined anything about that guy.

Is it a sign that i should move on and find another handsome guy? Hahaha, joking.
.


Oh, there is another thing i want to say.
I wrote this 'diary' in English just for myself actually.
Why on this blog?
Blogs are everlasting (i think), and practise. So i don't need to bring book everywhere, everytime. I could re-read this scrambled word anytime when i want to.
And i wrote in English just for exercising, improving my output English.

So, if you got headache or sickness when reading this poor English story, just don't read it. And avoid articles with 'English Diarrhea' tags on this blog.


Good evening!



Dude, i feel so anxious for tomorrow. 

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Music

nlart · Maru