Such a Chaotic Day

24 Januari

I made a big mistake today.


One of famous band in Indonesia held a concert in Surabaya. (This band not producing pop songs, but they more like Christian band). The concert named 'Unlimited Blessings', praise and worship night.
There are some miss comunication while i booked the ticket.

In short, they asked me to paid the ticket soon, and i'm a person who easily panicked.
So this morning, before i go to work i take a little time for visiting ATM in a minimarket. I've tried to transfer the money, but the machine said my pin was wrong.
I tried for three times, and just do foolishness. The card was blocked.
My panick become overwhelmed. I can't drive well, can't think clear, such a chaotic morning. This thing really distract my mind. Because it's not my card, but my father's, unfortunately my Father haven't being home yet.




I've called my mother and explain the situation. Of course she shocked so much, and i feel extremely sorry for that. I really can't do anything at my working desk, i really want to cry at that moment. But some voice inside my head forbid me for doing that, and tried to find solution instead.

Another storm, one of the concert's organizer chatted me and told that i must paid the ticket under 11 a.m. Oh my, take me home plz.
My father tried to call the bank, but have no signal there. My panick increased, worse than before. Some of my tears spilled out. 'Cause i really really want to attend the concert.

(again) in short, i couldn't pay the ticket, my father's card unblocked around 4 P.M, i'm hopeless and drive home while crying.
Maybe you could say i'm a cry baby who cried badly for a single ticket. It's so ridiculous that i'm crying like that just for a ticket.

But it's not about the ticket, it's about dissapoinment, and anger -adressed to myself.
I've imagine how would it be at the concert area-because i haven't attend any concert before, and this is my first concert experience-. I've imagined about it since November, the first sight to the poster. And what happened today, break my heart. All the imagination just be imagination forever. Oh, what a sad story.
Poor me.


I've tried to contact the organizer, begged them to give me a chance. After some drama, and tears, they give me a chance. Thank God!

There are so many lessons from some 'incident' today.
And now i feel terribly HAPPY!

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Music

nlart · Maru